One of the stations of Kirovsko-Vyborgskaya Linia – is the first line of Petersburg metro appeared in 1955. It connects the south-western city area (Kirovsky District) with its northern parts (Kalininsky and Vyborgsky Districts). The 29,6 km long line consists of 19 stations – Devyatkino, Grazhdansky prospect, Akademicheskaya, Politekhnicheskaya, Ploschad Myzhestva, Lesnaya, Vyborgskaya, Ploschad Lenina, Chernyshevskaya ,Ploschad Vosstania, Vladimirskaya, Pushkinskaya, Tekhnologichesky Institut, Baltiiskaya, Narvskaya, Kirovsky Zavod, Avtovo, Leninsky Prospect, Prospect Veteranov. The Baltiiskaya station, opened in 1955, is located in the vicinity of Baltiisky and Varshavsky railways stations. The station’s d?cor (greeny-blue marble walls, arches and round chandeliers resembling portholes) was means to bring up sea associations.